Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blood . The Last Vampire

im buy a new movie DVD..which is call "The Last Vampire"...many ppl told to me b4,this is suck movie....nonsense,poor story..blablabla...but i still buy it.^^...i dont know why,dont ask me.i only believe what im see after i watch it.

ok,since ,i alredy watch just now,it is a GREAT movie !the story is talk about a girl call SAYA...and herself is half -vampire.she is a vampire hunter!this cool !ya,i know my taste is weird ,yes ,im.no so much bloody inside .i love this kind of movie.

ok,talk about another thing~~~~haiz....now alredy 1:24am...im stay in front of laptop.but tomoro my first class is around 11am.so,never mind lo....hehehe....but gonna to sleep soon.today i go to JJ to meet my classmate and hv a breakfast in old town.i went by taksi,from GK to JJ,how much the taksi cost me???it is RM 6!!!!!!what the FUCK!!!!!hey,nowdays,taksi also become vampire ,suck my money!!!!T.T.....how poor i m ...sob sob....What The Hell!!!i cant stop to say rude word...forgive me...once i take a taksi,i belive most of ur ppl also will same as me!!!well....eat a nasi lemak in old town,it is rm 5.50....and i order one more white coffe (rm''3.5)...but at last i paid rm 10 .eat me one riggit,my classmate....=.=...so eat back his one riggit...ask him pay for my metro bus ticket,when we went back college.....XDXDXD.....

No comments: